HOLYLGM

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A LITTLE BLOG HISTORY

I wanted to break character on this blog in order to bring you up to date on all fronts. If you are new to this site you can learn way more than you want to know about me by going to Luckymike.blogspot, Christmo.blogspot, Parishitler.blogspot and Glenwild.blogspot. Holylgm has served as a kind of scrapbook/song journal, while the others are more narrative. I'm presently updating my image catalog (putting old slides on disc) and soon will have more pics for here. In the meantime- turkey season just opened up, I'm working a full week in Stone Ridge for a NYC couple on a house renovation, I have a torn tendon in my left arm, a cyst on my lower back and am growing out my hair and beard once again. The leaves are changing and I have most of my wood in for winter. The other day I saw a bear disappear into Claude Osterhout's corn field in Stone Ridge and got permission to hunt there. Paris and Nicole (the cats) are well and send their love. All for now, XMO

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger burnt tortilla said...

O
burnt

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Malibu Days said...

thanks for letting us know about the glenwild deal---I mean pictures are nice but you sir have a gift when it comes to words--regardless of the content-hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home