HOLYLGM

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I HEART SLUTS

First let me apologize for being so lax in blogging. Between this job and hunting i just haven't had the time. Also the pure joy of writing a song, recording it that day over the phone, then posting that recording on the blog has been snatched away. Blogspot no long offers that service. And man, I've been writing some killer songs. Too bad you'll never hear them. But enough bitching. What I really want to talk about is my love of slutty girls...and I mean that in the nicest way.
Last night I discovered my new favorite TV show- Bad Girl's Club. There's Zara- small town slut, Ripsi- rich blind drunk slut, a blond bimbo slut, a Nashbillie cuntrypolitan slut, a Philly Lezbo? slut, and two black stripper, criminal sluts. I don't think I left anybody out. Brought to you by the Simple Life producers, this show can't fail. I can't remember what channel it's on, but you'll find it.
I date the rise of slutdom to the damaged Cinderella and the narcolyptic Sleeping Beauty, as well as the dwarf friendly Snow White (Disney versions). Then in the 80's pop culture amped it up an notch with The Little Mermaid and Pretty Woman. Now we have the shaved cooch friendsters Paris and Brittney, doing the wide leg gynacam exit for the flashing bulbs. I love all these girls. Don't get me wrong, I like nice girls too. Some of my best friends are nice girls. But I have to admit the girls with a few issues always melt my heart. You all know who you are.
That's the best thing about sluts. They know who they are. Deal with it. That confidence, even if it is misplaced, is very appealing. When Ripsi drinks half a bottle of tequila to sober up in the morning and then tries to do yoga, only to end up in a catfight with Nashbillie slut is so endearing in it's touching nhilism. "I know about your fake nose..." she slurs in the poor girl's face, scratching her neck. Only Borat could get away with this shit as a man. There's no straight man sluts who make for good TV. At least not yet.
The other day brother Duke called and we were talking about his kid Esak and how self confident he is. The kid doesn't have an ounce of self-consciousness in his lanky frame. Esak's had this thing for his sister Eastly's friend for years. This past weekend they hooked up. (I mean that in a PG way). This girl was a self-avowed slut. When Esak and Eastly spotted the girl the next day, in the pickup truck with another one of her many "boyfriends", Eastly asked her brother if it bothered him, seeing the girl in another guy's arms? Esay just smiled and shugged. "NO. I like sluts." he said sincerely. Kid's got a little of his uncle in him.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Bad Girl's Club too :)
Nice blog:)

--
Free dating tips
Learn how to pick up Girls easy

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spoken like a true gentleman.
(read: madman)

--preferring the term "easy"--

 

Post a Comment

<< Home