HOLYLGM

Sunday, March 04, 2007

BETTY CRACKER VS LEVITRA JONES

Now that one of the only two Black chicks have been kicked off The Bad Girls Club, for clocking Amy, (because the beeotch wouldn't help carry some stuff down to the beach), I feel sorry for the only remaining sister, Lei-Lei. What the fuck were these producers thinking when they made this cast so blonde heavy? And, while we're on the subject, why is it the sweetest, most well adjusted female in the cast is a titty dancer? Not that there aren't a few stable strippers out there, but....the praying, smiley, talking to mom every night on the phone- Lei-Lei, is working on sainthood. Can she be a plant? I haven't seen her strip yet.
Now that the blackout drunk Ripsi and the mean streetfighter Ty are gone it leaves us with the 3 boring blonde bimbos, the sad Amy and the train wreck Zara. Has anyone noticed that Zara is most likely coping junk? No one sleeps that much. Take it from me. I have some experience in this arena. I feel parental towards these girls. I know like the Star Trek prime directive, we aren't suppose to interfere with the natives, but Christ! I thought this experience was suppose to help these young ladies with anger management and overt racist issues? Where's Dr. MeMo when we need him?
I'm assuming now that Ty is gone another sister will replace her. If another blonde walks in the door i swear I'm going to stop watching. That is, unless it's one of those peroxide bitches from The Real Orange County Housewives. That I would support whole heartedly. Meoooooow! I'm trying to keep my temper regarding all this, but FUCK, one minute I want to hug and cuddle these chicks and the next......well lets just say some of these girls need a stern talking to and maybe a good spanking. I'm going to call my mom. Maybe she has some advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home