HOLYLGM

Thursday, May 31, 2007

MUSINGS OF THE CAT MAN

Turkey season ends today. It has been a good one. I shot a double and a jake for the smoker. I also guided Art and Brent, who both got birds. The weather stayed dry and judging from the number of jakes and this year's hatch, next year should be stellar. On the down side I missed a coyote and my neck is still killing me. Next week I'll start working on GNJohn's job in ernest. He plans to cut his barn in half and move it onto a pad, across the road from where it now sits. Because he has sold his house to a bunch of artists who are turning it into a foundation, the barn will become his new house. Like the Stone Ridge job, it should take about 9 months. Vacation is over. Three new cats have shown up here at the church- Mussolini, Madonna Boots and Lindsey Lohan. Paris Hitler and Nicole are taking it in stride. This past weekend my fishing buddy Tristan showed up and we caught a bunch of Sunnys off the dock at Wolf Lake. Does anybody know if we're still at war?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home