HOLYLGM

Thursday, December 21, 2006

DRLGM.MYSPACE.COM

I'm soooo gay! I now have a myspace page. It's got a picture of me and i have 4 friends. I don't get it. I wouldn't have any friends if it wasn't for Slick who knows all about this shit and has cool friends. He, plus three of his hip crew got on board. What good does this do me? Fuck if I know. There's Georgie- a cute MTV director who has over 100 friends and when i click on one of her cute friends I see Amy one of my cute friends and so it goes...nowhere. There's no degrees of separation. And really there's no reason to go to my space on Myspace...but I had to have it. So by all means check me out. I'll be your friend.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, poppet. myspace? really?

i don't know how to myspace.

i's join inyourspace.

i could get with that.


burnt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home