HOLYLGM

Saturday, June 09, 2007

LESLEY SPRINGS

Any fan of the 80's NYC rock band Purple Geezus will remember the song- 57105. It was inspired by my prison pen pal LS who was 5'7" 105 lbs. After pouring my heart out to Lesley's response to my personal's ad, I realized that Lesley was not who she said she was. For one thing Florida State Pen. had no women inmates. That's why i wrote the song. I felt violated.
But that was years ago. I'm OK now. What I'm not OK with is the shabby treatment the American public and media is giving Paris Hilton. I don't know how many of my dozen or so readers have ever been in jail but let me tell you it's no picnic. I spent one night in Sevierville, Tenn. jail and it changed my life. You try staying in a locked room, attended to by men with guns and see how you like it. After a very short time it becomes rather annoying. You want to go out for a walk, or watch some tube, or maybe have a cappuchino down at the diner.... Sure you can do your time, but nobody WANTS to. Now take a spoiled "whore" (and I mean that in a good way) like PH and 24 in LA County and she's ready to flip. In the words of the Sheriff "The young lady has some very serious problems." So give her the Low Jack. What's the big deal? But NO! The media wants it's pound of socialite flesh. What if PH was your daughter or niece?
All jokes aside. What the bullshit Hollywood justice system is doing to one of its own is criminal. Make it a joke, but Paris is the one in the clink, while you sip on your bellini. I feel for the girl. She's a fucking comic genius on the order of Andy Kaufman mixed with Fatty Arbuckle and Claudet Colbert. Every day for the past week I've been sending letters to her cell. Now she's in lock down, on suicide watch. My advice to all of you is lay off the girl. Don't worry honey Daddy's coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home